Monday, December 13, 2021

Up and Running

 This is the first entry of the Galactex blog.  I hope that you will like reading of my various insights.  I plan to write about some of the various challenges I have working with technology and understanding the advancements of achievements I am observing.


The news.  Sometimes I will read the news just before going to bed.  I don't know if this impacts my dreams, helps me fall asleep, or simply makes my mind run wild.  I suppose it depends on what I'm reading.  I've found that some articles will have great headlines, but then simply fall on their face.  Of course, I'm not talking about something showing a goldfish the size of a school bus and attempting to insult my intelligence by thinking that such  obviously edited  photos might actually stand in front of something real.  Rather, I'm talking about those articles that draw me in with what seems to be a rather subtle breakthrough of some sort, only to find that I'm reading about the introduction of Windows XP.  Thanks.  Maybe I'll be able to write about a few things that will grab your attention in a more legitimate way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Share Your Zoom Pro Account without Divulging the Password

  Step 1. Start by either creating or using a new email account. Step 2. Using this account, sign up for a free zoom account. Step 3. No...